A Boy And His Computer is back (sort of)
I've started blogging again, but rather than restore ABAHC, I'm just starting over at my new Tumblr blog of the same name. I'll be restoring a few pages here, but the old blog is mothballed.
Mermaid has started a Facebook group called A Boy And His Computer.
I'm also on Twittr and Facebook, or you could be old-fashioned and send me e-mail:
Things I've put back so far:
- Fonts I've made
- Navy clipart
- Blog Posts:
- Obama breaking the law with new logo? (Updated) - welcome, Hillary Clinton supporters!
- Awesome - Empire State Building vs. 100 billion hotdogs.
- Announcing the Apple iProduct: Do you like Apple products? Then get ready for iProduct. You'll be blown away. No matter what it is. (Linked on Gizmodo, Slate, and many, many blogs - thank you bloggers!)
- The Homosexual "Lifestyle" - The idea that someone would choose to be homosexual isn't reasonable and goes against common sense.
- My position statement, Re: Christianity.
- Wealth vs. Life
- Internet Tough Guy Magazine
- Where does it end? - Antonin Scalia is asked a rude question, and declines to answer. Will you be able to do the same?
- I don't like things that are bad. - Things that make me feel good are the best. Some things make me happy, and I really like those a lot.
- To Do - Got lots to do, lots to do...
- Billions and billions of idiots - I've been watching episodes of Cosmos, and it serves forcibly to remind one that people who want to ban the teaching of evolution are fucking morons.
- Calling all Christians and the follow-up, The Silent Majority.
- People and things that piss me off to no end
- Tat, meet tit - Someone just forwarded a thing to me called "How to be a Good Democrat," so I wrote up a (just as hyperbolic and biased) response called "How to be a Good Republican."
- Memorable drive-by trollings: Fascism? Me? and the reparations lady
- Memorable guest speakers: The professionals weigh in and "I am not a racist, but a realist."
- Things that go bump on the web - Did you know that SPIDERS and ROBOTS look at the web?